Friday, March 30, 2012

Blogger's update

OK, so I'm updated. I can write posts, and I've even figured out their new way of adding labels and scheduling posts. Now if I can just figure out how you're supposed to add photos with this thing... There's a message that says something about some things not working with my browser (which I can't update, because Jaws can't cope with the updates, and I'm still not in a position to buy the new Jaws). I hope photo adding isn't one of those things that wont work, because I have photos I want to post.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm not updated and am not looking forward to it. No idea how much longer I have. I suspect the updates are why I was getting error messages every time I tried to comment this morning.

I'm so sorry about the photos issue. That just sucks!

AliceKay said...

I wish Blogger (and Facebook and Yahoo IM) would just leave things alone. Sorry to hear about your photos and browser problem, Tori. I know updating your Jaws would be pretty expensive. :(

Rita said...

I went back to the old version, but I kow I will have to switch over pretty soon. It's almost April and they will switch everyone sometime in April. *sigh* I hope you can post photos!

Intense Guy said...

I might not be blogging for a while - I need time to figure out the changes and I've other things to do.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Thanks; good luck when you update. Hopefully you can figure it out quickly!

AK:
That makes two of us wishing they'd leave things alone. I still think that if they worked out the kinks properly to start with then we wouldn't need all these stupid updates!

Rita:
The photo button wont show up at all on my laptop (Kelly looked). Good thing I have access to Kelly's computer, isn't it?

Hopefully it wont take you long to figure out the new layout when they force you to switch.

Iggy:
I completely understand!