Friday, March 30, 2012

Just as I thought... (R/WP)

Just as I thought; photo adding is one of the things you can't do on blogger with the older browsers. Damn! Guess I'll have to use the demo mode on Kelly's PC and hope they load quick enough before the session runs out. (That's how I figured it out; checked on Kelly's PC, and I found the button right away). Not fair! I knew something annoying like this would happen! Still, I suppose I should be greatful that I can at least do any posts that don't need photos on my own laptop... Well, when it's not playing up, anyway. *Sigh*

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm not excited by the upcoming change and am worried many of us will be confused. I haven't updated mine yet but it will automatically in a few days. sigh

Celticspirit said...

What browser do you have that it won't let you add pictures? I had no problem doing mine. I use Google Chrome. I switched from Firefox awhile back because I had too many problems with it.

AliceKay said...

I was hoping it wouldn't mess you up, but it sounds like it is. Sorry to hear that. I hope things get figured out for all of us soon. *hugs*

Rita said...

I am not looking forward to be switched over. I hope the other method will work for you with photos.

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs*

Toriz said...

Autumn:
Good luck when yours updates; I don't think it will take you too long to figure it out though.

Barb:
It's not the browser as such. Well, it is, but it's not the browser's fault. Thing is, because of my screen reader I can't update things as much as I should, and that's the real problem.

AK:
Well, at least it's not as bad as it could have been. I only need help for photo adding, I can still do everything else I usually do, so I guess I should be greatful for that. *Sigh*

Rita:
As soon as I can figure out what kind of button Jaws considers it, and what the keystrokes are for using it with the new Jaws on Kelly's PC, I can - as long as I do them in small batches so I can do them before the time is up for the demo session - add photos. In the meantime, Kelly is helping. And, like I said, at least I can do the other things.

Iggy:
Thanks! *Hugs you back*

Verdi Laurent said...

You can use flickr to upload your photo and use img src tag on your blog post. That might help!