Wednesday, March 07, 2012

"'Posed to hello Emma!"

Mam phoned me the other day when she had Emma, telling me Emma wanted to say hello. She'd picked up the cordless phone and - holding it out to my Mam - said, "say hello Tori."

Mam usually does call me when she has Emma; I always say, "hello Emma," she says hello back, then she'll tell me something random before going off to play with something.

Anyway, this day - the day Emma handed Mam the phone - I just said, "hello."

Emma's response was a very annoyed, "'posed to hello Emma!"

To which I replied, "I'm very sorry; hello Emma."

"Right," said Emma, before attempting to show me her crayons through the phone.

That's me put in my place, LOL!

9 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LOL - she's precocious. Sounds like she takes after Auntie Tori.

:)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
From what I remember of her Mother, she's just like her Mother was; strong willed, and very opinionated!

Deanna said...

Oh how sweeeeet! She sounds like a pistol. Do you Skype with her so she can see her favorite Aunt?

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Nope. I don't have Skype, and am not sure if my laptop's webcam works (never tried it out).

Furry Bottoms said...

Cute smart cookie!!!

Celticspirit said...

awww that is so adorable! I love kids that age....heck I love all kids!

Rita said...

Oh that is soooo darn cute!! She is getting so big! :)

AliceKay said...

Very intelligent little girl. Pretty cute, too. LOL (she knows what she wants)

Toriz said...

Nikki:
*Nods*

Barb:
Me too! :)

Rita:
I know; she's growing up so fast! Hard to believe she's 2 in just 10 days!

AK:
Is it me, or are kids getting smarter? And, yes, she definitely knows what she wants, LOL!