Thursday, April 05, 2012

Kero's korner: of walkies, equinoxes, and me (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

We've had beautiful weather most of the time, so I've had lots of walkies. We've been to the park, to the seaside, and to town. It's been great fun!

Also, there was some sort of holiday thing going on again. The humans said something about some sort of "Equinox" or something like that, and we all had treats. It was great; even if I have no idea what it was all about! Willow and I got some cheese and a bag of small rawhide shoes to share. I don't know why photos didn't get taken when we were getting the treats; they usually do when one of those holiday things you humans go so nuts over happen. Never mind, we enjoyed the treats.

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say, so I'll just post this photo of me:




Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

You are so handsome, Kero. That's a great picture of you. :)

I'm glad you're getting the chance to take lots of walks. Sounds like it's been great weather for that sort of thing.

That corgi :) said...

Great picture of you Kero!! I'm glad you are able to help celebrate the upcoming holiday with a few treats for yourself!

betty

Intense Guy said...

Those silly humans took a wonderful photo of you! You look awesome!

:) Hey, when you have to work, a holiday means more than you might think...

Rita said...

Glad you are getting in lots of walks and going to the beach! You are looking happy!

Humans are a mysterious lot. ;)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks all!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Deanna said...

Humans can be silly like that ;)

You are getting quite good at posing for your photo shoots, you handsome devil you!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Deanna!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero