Tuesday, May 08, 2012

F is for Friends

When thinking of something beginning with "F" I immediately thought of my friends.

Friends I know online only, friends I know both online and offline, and friends I only speak to offline. Friends who were there beside me as I struggled through sight loss and surgeries galore. And the newer friends I haven't known very long. All of my friends are special to me.

It would take some time to list them all, and to mention the wonderful things about them. Plus, I don't want to risk leaving someone out. So instead I'll just say, "thank you," to all my friends.

Thank you for being my friend, and for being who you are! :)

10 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Smiles. To have friends, you have to first BE a friend.

...and that describes you.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs!! Friends make life so much more fun, don't they! I like your "F" word, *giggle*, for the day!!!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Awww... Thanks! *Hugs*

Jeannie:
Thanks! :)

*Chuckles* I bet that's one "F" word you wont mind Bella using. ;)

That corgi :) said...

very sweet post, Tori! So glad I'm your friend!

betty

Deanna said...

F is for fantastic. And that is what you are: a fantastic friend!

AliceKay said...

Nice post for the letter "F". I'm glad we're friends. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

And thank you for making every second of our friendship be worth my while. Hugs ;-)

Toriz said...

Thank you Betty, Deanna, AK and Magaly! :)

The Coexist Cafe said...

Aw, Tori... this is such a sweet post. I'm so thankful to have you in my (digital!) life; it'd be missing your bright spark. :) Lots of love and many blessings to you, my friend! <3

Toriz said...

Stephanie:
And to you also! :)