Wednesday, May 16, 2012

N is for New (kinda FD)

As in the new routine I've started.

Yes, I've started a new routine, and it's working out quite well so far.

I do the "education and work" parts of my day before I allow myself to start fiddling with things like blogs and such.

By the "work and education" stuff, I mean that I do things like writing, housework (including preporation for dinner on cooking days), sorting the dogs, working on anything I'd planned to do towards craft projects, and finally sorting the lessons that arrived in my inbox while I was sleeping. And only after those things are done do I start on things like any other e-mails I might have, blogs, Facebook, etc.

Like I said, it's working out quite well so far. And where I'm actually getting things done properly, I'm even having time to do all those things and still have some time for quiet story time before bed.

I'm also sleeping well for the most part. And at night too! :)

***

Just a quick reminder; check out my giveaway if you haven't already; you can find the giveaway here!

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Sleeping well is the basis for all things good. If you can't get the rest you need, you don't feel your best and it's hard to accomplish what you have set out to do. Sounds like you have things under control. :)

That corgi :) said...

That's great Tori that you are getting your routine down and that you are sleeping well too! I know I struggle with that myself (sleeping). I do think though we do function better with a routine :)

betty

Toriz said...

AK & Betty:
Yep; now I just need to get it to stick, LOL!

Deanna said...

That is an amazingly smart routine. I could learn a lot from you on this one!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
I can't take all the credit, I got the idea from someone else.