Friday, May 18, 2012

P is for Purple

Purple is my favourite colour.

I don't mind what shade, just as long as it's purple! Although, I especially like lavender and lilac; the colours, the flowers and the scents.

I also like reds and blues, because they make purples.

Funnily enough though, my favourite flower is actually a yellow one; a yellow rose to be exact!

***

P is also for "Poetry" and if you're a fan, you may want to buy my book "Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems" then check out my giveaway.

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Hmmm...I think I have some purple threads to stitch something for a good friend someday ;-)

I've reopened this old blog. Hope you'll stop by, follow, and read as you can. Long learning process for me and I miss 'home'.

Autumn/Parsley

That corgi :) said...

I like purple too, Tori! Probably because it is such a bright color!! A yellow rose is also very pretty!!

betty

Rita said...

Ah, but did you ever see a lavender rose? They'll take your breath away. ;)

AliceKay said...

My daughter's favorite color is purple, too. :)

Toriz said...

Parsley:
YAY for purple things! ;)

Glad you came by to tell me about the blog being re-opened; for some reason my blogroll on my sidebar wont accept that you've done new posts on it. :(

Betty:
Purple lovers unite! LOL!

Rita:
I don't remember if I have or not. I'm now imagining a bunch of roses in which some are lavender and some are yellow though... Sounds great to me! ;)

AK:
Good for her! :)

Deanna said...

Purple has always been my favorite color. My parents let me pick the carpeting for my bedroom as a child and I chose purple. They may have regretted telling me I could whatever I wanted. Ha! I also love lavender and lilacs.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
LOL! Well, personally I think that was a good choice!

The place I was living in when I first started blogging was carpeted in purple. Dark purple, but still purple. I chose it. ;)