Monday, June 04, 2012

Book covers

You can see the covers for "Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems" and "Witchlet" on Smashwords - and the other places they become available at too, I dare say - but I'm posting them here too, because I want the html codes to put them on the "Where To Buy My Books" page. So...

Here's the one for "Mr. Pumpkin-Head And Other Poems":


And here's the one for "Witchlet":


And speaking of the books...

Thanks to everyone who has brought copies; I appreciate it!

And, thanks to the people who helped with the covers too; Karl (who's the artist who drew the picture on "Witchlet") and Magaly especially!

Also, don't forget to check out the giveaway I kicked off yesterday for your chance at winning a free copy of "Witchlet" - there are 3 copies up for grabs!

6 comments:

Rita said...

The covers turned out nice, Tori. :)
Best of luck with everything!

AliceKay said...

I haven't checked out "Witchlet" yet, but I'll go do that now while I have a few minutes. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

*Blushes a little*

You're very welcome, Tori love.

Toriz said...

Blogger ate my comment! It's my blog and Blogger ate my comment!

Ahem... Sorry... I feel better now! ;)

Anyway...

Rita:
Thanks! Going to enter for a chance at a copy of Witchlet?

AK:
Hope you enjoy(ed) it when you check(ed) it out!

Mags:
*Smiles*

Thanks again!

Jeanie said...

This is a great cover, Tori! Nice work - and big accomplishment!

Toriz said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! :)

I had help with the covers though.