Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Game Challenge #3

It's time for the third challenge at The Game!

This time the challenge is based around the game "Chess" and our creations were to be black and white.

Here's my entry; a Father's Day card for my Dad:


Sorry about the far from straight lines; I cut the shapes out myself.

Anyway...

I think the main piece of card is from Craft Planet. The black card that the word "Dad" and the castle are cut from came from Hobbycraft, and the white paper the windows and doorway are cut from was from my hubby's printer. Oh, and the dog hairs were from Willow, LOL!

Yeah, sorry about the dog hairs; Willow keeps trying to help me make cards, and the result is that a lot of dog hairs become part of my work. But, hey, it stayed with the theme; she's a black dog! ;)

Anyway, why not pop over to The Game to see what the rest of the design team has made? And when you've done that, why not see what you can come up with for this challenge?

And, don't forget to check out my giveaway for your chance at winning one of 3 free copies of my latest book!

7 comments:

That corgi :) said...

That's a cute card for your dad, Tori, and a great card for the game theme! Had to laugh about dog hairs, we have the same here with Koda; we call it the gift that keeps on giving :)

betty

AliceKay said...

I'm sure your dad won't mind the contributions from Willow included on your card to him. :)

Toriz said...

Betty:
Thanks; yeah, "the gift that keeps on giving" sounds about rigt, LOL!

AK:
I'm sure you're right. :)

Rita said...

Your dad should love this card!!
Good luck with playing the game. Looks like you'll have a lot of fun. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Thanks; having a great time so far!

Mina said...

That is fabulous, Tori! Your dad will love this card.

Toriz said...

Thanks Mina!