Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kero's korner: my 8th birthday (FD)

Hi humans, it's Kero again.

On May 23rd I celebrated my 8th birthday. That's a big number; 2 sets of doggy paws!

My humans got me a great big rawhide chew:



The humans also brought Chinese food that night, and Willow and I got some of Dadi's chicken!

Speaking of Willow. If you read her post on Dadi's blog, then I want to put things right. She got included. She had just as much of the dChinse chicken as me, and had lots of treats when I got my big rawhide one.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Oh happy bday sweet pup!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday, Kero!!!! Sounds like you got a really big rawhide chew bone, other treats, and lots of loving. A good birthday! :):)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Thanks Parsley and Rita!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

That corgi :) said...

Seemed like Kero had the best of birthdays! Koda is not too far behind you, Kero, he'll be eight in December!

betty

AliceKay said...

That's a mighty big rawhide bone, Kero. You must have had a great 8th birthday!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Betty:
Thanks! Willow is 8 in November, so she's even closer toKoda's age.

AK:
Thanks! Yes, I had a great birthday; I was waggy tailed all day!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday Kero!!!!

You aren't getting older - you are getting better!