Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy birthday to me, I suppose

Today is my birthday, but I don't really care.

The stuff they gave me to stop the bleeding when I went in for the blood transfusion at the end of September isn't working properly any more, and I'm already starting to feel the effects of bleeding again. Also, they found nothing new in the tests, so I've requested a hysterectomy and am waiting for approval for it. They're reluctant because of my age and weight, which is understandable, but frustrating.

A part of me still doesn't want it, but if I don't stop the bleeding I'll be lucky to make it to 30!

I don't want to die!

Even if it means giving up my chance to be a Mother one day.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Speaking of missed... I missed your birthday (this year) and am ashamed of myself.

I got the new US postal "service" (what "service"??) customs form - for sending you a package - and am trying to figure it out.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
It's OK... Really!