Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This is not a menu (kinda FD)

You're not seeing things. This is not a menu. There's no mention of chips and cheese or any of the other meals I've been enjoying. Nope... This is not a menu!

There's no menu today, because I didn't write one.

The idea of the menu was to help me figure out what we were having for the week, but after the first couple of days of each week I was finding I didn't fancy what I was meant to have so I was having something else. Either that, or we'd end up doing something that meant we either couldn't be bothered to cook or had less thime than planned (partially due to my very annoying irregular sleeping pattern).

So I'm not writing a menu now. We'll just have to figure it out as we go... That's what we were doing most of the time anyway, LOL!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Menus are supposed to be helpful - I've never been disciplined enough to make one out.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
It turns out I'm not so good at sticking with making menus either, LOL!