Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 - week two update

The second week of NaNoWriMo is over.

I've now finished writing both of the books in my "Degu Days Duo" series; a pair of books about my very own degu buddies. They now just need to be given a final edit before I set them up for pre-release. I already have covers for them, so I can pre-release them as soon as the final editing is done. I'm going to leave the final editing until after NaNoWriMo is over though.

I'm now starting work on a story called "Goodies For Grandmother" which is one I actually wrote several years ago when I was in a writing group (I've mentioned said writing group on here before). It's based on the story of "Little Red Riding Hood" but with not a single wolf in sight. I may have actually posted the story in its original form on here before... I can't remember and can't be bothered to check. I'm making some changes though and getting it ready for the final editing stage too. I'll have to wait to pre-release this one though as I don't have a cover for it yet.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Do you still need a "Goodies For Grandmother" cover?

Toriz said...

Iggy:
No, I'm OK for that one. I need a few others, but that one's done... Thanks for asking though! :)