Friday, May 23, 2014

Kero is 10 today!

My little puppy is all grown up... Well, I say puppy, because he'll always be one to me, but he's 10 years old today!

It seems like only yesterday I was bringing home a little 9 week old Westie puppy, with a floppy ear that hadn't learned to stand up yet, and here he is all grown up... Time flies, huh?

A couple of times in the past year I've wondered if we'd make it to this day, but we did, and my little boy is officially in the double figures!

Happy birthday, Castellan Keroberous!

4 comments:

Rita said...

OMGosh! Ten years old!! I am so glad he has made it and I wish him many more really good years!! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

Kero says thanks too.

Intense Guy said...

Hope you had the best happy birthday ever Kero!!!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Kero says thanks, and that he did. He's too tired to come and say so himself though; he wants me to do it so he can stay in his comfy spot and nap some more.