Monday, June 16, 2014

Writing news - June 16th 2014

'Jinx And The Faerie Dragons' is completed at last, and pre-released too! It's scheduled for official release on July 1st 2014. It took a bit longer to get done than I planned for it to, but I enjoyed writing it, and I'm pleased with it, so I don't mind. I hope everyone who reads it enjoys doing so as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So, what's next?

Well, next is officially 'Wyrd Worlds 2' (the collection of fantasy and sci-fi stories I'm contributing to). But since I've completed and submitted my story for that several weeks ago I don't need to do anything for that right now. Because of that, 'Cubby And The Beanstalk' is next. I mean, I will be working on other projects too, since I've always got at least two writing projects going at the same time. But 'Cubby And The Beanstalk' will be the one I focus most of my energy on.

Actually, 'Cubby And The Beanstalk' is about half written already.

I'll tell you more about both 'Wyrd Worlds 2' and 'Cubby And The Beanstalk' closer to their publication dates.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats, Tori! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita! :)

Intense Guy said...

I pre purchased 'Jinx And The Faerie Dragons' at Barnes and Nobles!!

You got some interesting books (at least by their titles) coming out soon!

Hugs!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Awesome bout you pre-ordering 'Jinx And The Faerie Dragons'... Hope you enjoy it when it comes out in a couple of weeks! :)

I try to keep the titles interesting, and hope the books are enjoyed as much as the titles seem to be.