Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Isabelle's Runaway Racehorse - officially released today!

"Used to being the only horse, Jet finds it difficult to accept the addition of the newest member of the family. Jealous and hurt by how the new mare is stealing the affections of his beloved owner, Isabelle, and her sister, Charlotte, he decides to run away; determined to find a place where he can be the only horse and regain the love and attention he’s always had. But Jet soon begins to miss the comfortable life he’s always known, and to wonder if running away was a good idea after all."

That's the synopsis for "Isabelle's Runaway Racehorse" - my latest book, which is officially released today.

This book was originally a story of roughly 750 words, which I wrote at the age of 10. However, after several changes to the characters and the story itself, the addition of details that - I hope - make the story come alive a bit more, and hours and hours of editing work, the final result is a story of over 4500 words! Don't worry... The original story is still in there; I just expanded on it, hopefully giving those who take the time to read it a more enjoyable reading experience. Not that my writing as a 10 year old was all that bad, but... Well, I'm sure you get the point.

Anyway...

You can already buy it from Smashwords, as well as from many other ebook retailers.

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I just read the book, goodness! You wrote the core of this story when you were ten?! Remarkable! And it is a remarkable storu too!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thank you! :)

Yes, I wrote the core of the story when I was ten years old.

Jeanie said...

Congratulations, Tori! I'm very happy for you! Good luck with the new release!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! :)

I know you read a lot... Do you ever read ebooks?

AliceKay said...

Good luck with your new book, Tori.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, AK! :)