Friday, June 19, 2015

Furkid Friday - June 19th 2015

Hello humans, rodent types, and anyone of any other species who happens to be reading this.

This is Bilbo the gerbil.

The humans replaced the water bottle that I accidentally broke while checking if it was edible. Turns out it was quite edible, though the Mummy human says I shouldn't make a habit of sampling plastic; apparently it's not good for my tummy.

Anyway, the bit that atatches the new water bottle to the cage isn't so easy to chew, so for now I've given up on it, and decided to focus on the gnawing block and wooden items the humans give us to chew on.

Maybe I'll try again with eating the new water bottle atatchment another time.

Squeak soon,
Bilbo

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi Bilbo! Seems like its been awhile since we have heard from you!

How's things in the "shire" other than the water bottle clip replacement? You having any good parties? Has that white wizard wandered by lately?

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Yeah, I know... With there being so many of us, it takes ages before you get to hear from each of us.

Anyway... No. I haven't seen any white wizards. Or wizards of any other colour, for that matter.

Squeak soon,
Bilbo

Rita said...

Yes, my rodents loved chewing on plastic...even if it wasn't good for them. Too curious for your own good. Try to stick to your wooden toys, you silly boy! ;) ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I'm making no promises.

Squeak soon,
Bilbo