Thursday, October 15, 2015

Awards are us

At the end of September, Barb mentioned that she'd been given the Creative Blogger award. When I congratulated her on her shiny award via the Goodreads version of her post about it, she told me to grab it too. So, I did, and here it is:



Thanks, Barb! :)

The Creative Blogger Award rules are:

1. Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
3. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
4. Pass these rules on to them

I've already shown you the award, and posted links to Barb's blog - including both versions of the link to the post mentioning the award. Plus, I already thanked her, both in this post, and where she posted that I should grab the award. So, I have those steps covered.

Now, all that's left is to give it to others.

I know several people who deserve an award, but I'm not sure who to give it to, since a lot of people I know don't do awards. So, I'm going to go with the same option as Barb did...

If you're reading this post, and have a blog, the award is for you... If you want it.

All i ask is that you link back to this post when you put the award and rules above on your own blog, so that everyone knows who gave it to you, and whoever you give it to knows what they need to do.

***

Speaking of awards...

The September reading challenge on one of the groups I'm on over on Goodreads was to complete at least one of the following:

1. Read 2 or more of this months Reading Addicts BOTM (books of the month).
2. Read 2000 pages.
3. Read a book with water in the title or on the cover.
4. Read a new series.
5. Read a book that has been self published.

I did number five, by reading "Wyvern" (Wyvern Trilogy, #1) by John H. Carroll, which was self-published. I also did number four, by reading "The Story Girl" and "The Golden Road" - the two books in "The Story Girl" series, by L.M. Montgomery.

What does this have to do with awards?

Well... This is the group where we get badges, so...

Here's my award for September:

6 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats! :)
I don't do awards, but congrats to you.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks! :)

I know you don't do awards... You were one of the people I was thinking of when I mentioned the fact a lot of people I know don't do awards.

Intense Guy said...

Congrats on the award! I wish you could see how colorful it is! It haw a fountain pen with peacock like lines and feathers coming from the tip.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thanks... Both for the congratulations, and for the description of the award!

Jeanie said...

Three cheers on the award! I don't do them anymore -- I couldn't find anyone who wanted them passed along to them! But you are MORE than deserving!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! I can see why... It seems many people don't do them these days.