Sunday, April 24, 2016

Vegetarian recipes via Deanna and me (FD)

Almost a month ago, Deanna gathered together her vegetarian recipes; all in one post. I thought I'd post a link here for the benifit of anyone who reads my blog posts but not hers, and may want to check out some vegetarian recipes (either because of being vegetarian, or just wanting to cut down on the amount of meat in their diet, or whatever). One of the recipes is actually one I gave her when I did a guest post on her old blog a couple of years ago.

You may also want to check out these 11 ways to use roasted veggies; most of which are vegetarian friendly. It may be aimed at getting kids to eat their veggies, but that doesn't stop adults from enjoying the meals too!

Plus, don't forget, if you want to see my collection of vegetarian friendly recipes, check out my website's recipe section; most of the recipes there are vegetarian friendly.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Roasted veggies are THE best! I love to use the leftovers in soup or sometimes on sandwiches. Thanks for the links!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
You're very welcome! :)

Intense Guy said...

I like 'em roasted too!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Great! Well, I hope the link I posted gives you some new ideas on how to enjoy your roasted veggies.