Monday, June 13, 2016

Of #Birthdays And #Holidays

June 7th was my Grandma's birthday, June 9th was Kelly's Mom's birthday, and today (June 13th) is my Dad's birthday. I don't know if any of them will see this, but... Happy birthday, Grandma, Mom, and Dad!

Also, as you probably know, Fathers' Day is coming up. It's this coming Sunday (June 19th 2016). Unlike with Mothers' Day, that date is the same for both the UK and Canada. Why they don't just make Mothers' Day the same too, I have no idea. But, there you go. I'm not the one in charge of these things, so it's not up to me how it's done. I do happen to think it would be less confusing if the dates were the same though. But, anyway... Again, I don't know if they'll see this, but... An early "happy Fathers' Day" to Kelly's Dad in Canada, and my Dad in Wales.

Fairy Day is coming up too... It's June 24th. I think it's cool that there's a day called "Fairy Day" at all. Mind you, there's a holiday for quite a few things; some cool, some just stupid. Another one I thought was great was Love A Tree Day (which was on May 16th, if you're interested, and didn't know). But, anyway, if you want to do something fun to celebrate Fairy Day, you could read some of the fairy themed posts linked to here, and maybe try some of the crafty ideas mentioned among them.

OK, before I end this short post, I just want to say... "Happy birthday" to you if I missed your birthday, or if you have a birthday coming up soon. Plus, "happy Fathers' Day" to all the Dad's out there for this coming Sunday. Not forgetting.. "Happy fairy day" to everyone for June 24th!

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday to all the birthday havers!!

Smiles!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I'll pass on your birthday wishes. *smiles*

Deanna said...

Happy birthday to all! Today is also my cousin's birthday. She and I are 9 months apart and grew up next door to one another - best friends. I drove up to the city Friday to take her to lunch for her birthday. I agree with you about Mother's Day. It would indeed be easier if they were the same.

Have a great week. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Deanna:
I'll pass on your birthday wishes. Happy birthday to your cousin!

Rita said...

Happy birthday to all. Ian's birthday this month, too--on fairy day--LOL! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Will pass on your birthday wishes.

I thought his birthday was coming up soon... Happy birthday to Ian!