Wednesday, June 01, 2016

#Writing Wednesday - June 1st 2016

Just in case you missed my post about it on Saturday...

The eBook version of the fourth, and final, "Zeena Dragon Fae" book is now officially released! You can now buy "Zeena And The Phoenix" from Smashwords in all formats they offer, as well as from some other eBook retailers (including Barnes & Noble, Apple, and Kobo). So, regardless of your prefered method of reading eBooks - be it with a particular eReader or tablet, or on your computer - there's a format that will work for you.

Yes, it will become available as a paperback. I can't give you a date when that will happen at this moment in time though... Paperbacks always take longer to organize. However, the paperback version is in production, and "should" become available soon. Basically, I'm waiting for the proof, so when that gets here - assuming it all looks fine - I can make the paperback available.

In the meantime...

The eBook versions of the other three books are on sale until June 12th 2016. For more details, check out my post from Sunday (if you haven't already done so).

Anyway, I hope those who grab copies enjoy it; whether you grab a copy of the eBook now, or wait for the paperback.

I'll let this do for this week's post. I'm off to do more work on my other stories (which I'll tell you more about soon). I just have one more thing to say today: write on!

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I will have to think about getting this latest one in print copy! The covers are magnificent!

Jeanie said...

Happy Writing, Tori. That is indeed good news!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Thank you... I'm sure Jacob will be pleased you like the covers so much. I know I am! It will be a couple of weeks before I get the proof copy for the print version... Even the fastest shipping speed means it takes a couple of weeks to get to me.

Jeanie:
Thanks! :)