Sunday, October 09, 2016

Random Question: Of #Motorbikes And #Bees - Is it Just Me? It probably is!

Motorbike engines make different sounds, depending on various factors, which I think have to do with engine size and the type of bike, but don't quote me on that because I don't know much about that kind of thing.

Anyway, my question is: did you ever notice that some motorbikes, when heard from a distance, produce a droning sound very similar to that which would most likely be produced by a giant bee?

Or, is it just me? Am I alone in thinking this?

Judging by the reactions of my hubby, brother, and Dad, it's probably just me... Maybe I've finally lost it completely?

4 comments:

Rita said...

No, I agree. There are some that do sound like a giant bug buzzing--yes. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad it's not just me... I was starting to wonder if I'd finally lost it completely...

Intense Guy said...

I can't hear big bumble bees but some motorcycles are way too loud!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
They certainly are!