Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wyrd Worlds: Battlefield 1066 - Ask The #Authors

Some of the authors who brought you "Wyrd Worlds" and "Wyrd Worlds II" have teamed up to bring you stories of the Battle of Hastings.

Now they're also taking questions about themselves and their stories. So, if you have anything you want to ask Barb, Les, Steph, or me, pop on over to the thread on the Smashwords Authors group on Goodreads, which can be found at https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18291520-october-2016-hastings-1066-authors

Or, if you can't post on the thread for whatever reason, feel free to post your questions in the comments section below this post, and I'll post them to the thread on your behalf.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I hope you are all enjoying the upcoming festivities!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I know I am, and hope the others are too.