Monday, February 06, 2017

#Medieval Monday Index - For #History Lovers

A fellow blogger with a passion for medieval history does a regular feature called "Medieval Monday" on her blog, where she posts some interesting facts about medieval history (as the title of the feature suggests).

I've found these posts interesting, and shared a couple of them in the past. But I'm sure I haven't shared more than a few. So I thought I'd take advantage of the fact she's created a post to act as an index, where you can access all her Medieval Monday posts, and link to that for those of you who may be interested in reading them.

If you want to check it out the Medieval Monday index can be found here.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Thanks for sharing the link, Tori. I'll try to get over there.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
You're very welcome! :)

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks for the link, Tori. Should be interesting to read. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Serena:
You're very welcome... Enjoy! :)