Wednesday, February 08, 2017

#Writing Wednesday - February 8th 2017

Are you someone who wants to find time to work on, or take up, a creative hobby? It doesn't matter if it's writing, drawing, or whatever. If this applies to you, here are some tips on how to make time for creativity. Perhaps they can help you find the time to work on some artwork, or write that story you want to write.

When it comes to my own writing, I like the names of my characters to have some meaning for them, and usually choose them carefully. However, sometimes they choose themselves, as this post illustrates.

Are you having trouble making your own deadlines? Then take a look at this post on how to train yourself to make your own deadlines. Also, here's why you should still write when everything around you is going to hell... Just in case you need the reminder. These tips on finding your garret may be useful to you too.

Finally, stop "shoulding" on yourself.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I should think I could benefit from the deadlines article! Might help me in other parts of life, too!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I hope it does help you.