Wednesday, July 05, 2017

#Writing Wednesday - July 5th 2017

In case you missed Monday's post....

The story of how I taught Joshua the degu to trust me again after we lost his brothers last year - which is called "How To Trust Your Human" - is now officially released!

If you're interested, why not hop over to Chris The Story Reading Ape's blog and check out my guest post on the inspiration behind the book. By the way, thanks for putting that post up, Chris, and thanks to everyone who shared it.

My thanks also go out to Alex for the post on her blog, and Kevin for the post on his blog, which helped spread the word about the release, as well as to everyone who took the time to share my posts and theirs.

Finally, if you brought the book - or do so in the near future - then my thanks go out to you too. If you do buy a copy, I'd really appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave a review. It's not required, but reviews help both authors and readers, so I would be extremely grateful if you did so. Thanks in advance! For more on this, check out Chris's post on the subject of leaving reviews.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Congratulations on How to Trust Your Human! I always enjoy your Wednesday writing posts! (And I think I missed that one where you spoke about it. Limited internet!)

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks! No worries... I know your internet is limited right now. Thanks for stopping by when you were able to though. :)