Friday, August 18, 2017

#FurkidFriday: Joshua The #Degu's #Book In #Paperback

Hi everyone. This is Joshua the degu.

The Mummy human already mentioned this, but I thought I'd mention it too - just in case you missed when she said it.

You can now get a paper version of my book!

The human caretakers wouldn't let me get my paws on the paper version. Something about how I'd take getting my teeth in to a good book too literally, and it would be bad for me. But they did buy me some wooden dinosaurs with money they got from selling copies already, and I was allowed to gnaw on those, which I enjoyed doing.

Hey, do you think they'd buy me more stuff if more copies get sold? You could always buy a copy so we can find out... What do you think?

If you'd like to do that - whether you want a paper copy, or the kind the human caretakers call "eBooks" - you can get your copy by going to Smashwords, CreateSpace, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBooks, Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon Canada, or The Book Depository.

The book also has a page on Goodreads, if you want to leave a review so others might buy copies too.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

No comments: