Monday, August 27, 2007

Bored! Bored! Bored!

It's a bank holiday here (again) and I'm SO bored! I haven't done much, because there's not really anything to do on a bank holiday.

We wont be going to the museum after all. Nobody has the time. Everyone has planned to do something or other every day this week, and Carl and Rachel go home on Sunday. Oh well, never mind. Better luck next time, eh?

It was my step-brother Shane's birthday yesterday. I'm sure he doesn't read my blog, but I'll say a belated happy birthday to him anyway.


Yesterday was also LadyStyx's first wedding anniversary, so a belated happy anniversary to her and her hubby too!

I don't have anything else to say, because I haven't done anything worth talking about. So, I guess I'll just hit that 'publish post' button.

Tori

2 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I am feeling a little better:)

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
Glad to hear it! :)