Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Tuesday

I'm finally feeling better. YAY! I hope any of you who haven't been feeling well lately are feeling better soon. That means you, Kaylee! :)

Anyway, Mam and I went to town today. I needed to get a gift for my Grandma's Yorkie, Jayde, because it's her birthday next week, plus I needed to do some food shopping.

When I was in town, I noticed that there are already Christmas cards in the shops. It's not even September yet! Sheesh! Mind you, I did pick up a couple of gifts for people while I was in town today. I saw them and knew of people who would like them, so figured I'd pick them up. After all, I might not be able to find them again if I was to wait until closer.

I had a baguette, but it wasn't my usual one, because the place where we usually go wasn't open today. They're never open the day after a bank holiday. So, instead I went to a bakery called 'Greg's' where I got a tuna, sweetcorn, mayo and lettuce baguette. It wasn't as nice as the baguette I usually have, but tt was still nice.

Then we went to the cafe in Tesco to have a drink before doing my food shopping. It's been a beautiful, sunny day here today, but Tesco do a lovely hot cocoa drink that you can enjoy even on a hot day, so we both had one of those.

After I got home, I put the shopping away, then I watched some T.V. while eating my dinner, which was a tuna salad. And that's pretty much my day, so I'll let this do for now.

Tori

P. S. Happy birthday to Sauder Scotty MacDuff Fyfe.

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...

GLAD You had a good day and are better I am too:P

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
Glad to hear it! :)

LadyStyx said...

So glad you're feeling better!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks LadyStyx! :)