Saturday, August 25, 2007

Picnic in the park

It looks like Summer's back. I wonder how long it's staying this time. LOL!

I took this photo yesterday (Friday) morning not long after I got up. I think it was a little after 7:00 am. And the sky stayed pretty much exactly like that all day yesterday. It was just as lovely today (Saturday) so Mam, Rachel, Willow, Kero and I went to the park for a picnic.

Both Mam and I contributed to the food. Mam supplied the actual food part, and I supplied the drinks. We did it that way, because I live closer to the park than Mam does, so the drinks would have more chance of still being cold from my house than from Mam's house.

It was so hot even Willow spent a lot of time laying down, which is a rare thing, since Willow is one of those dogs that can't stay still for two seconds. LOL!

Kero spent most of the time laying down too. But, that's not really surprising. Kero and I had walked along by the river before walking to the park to meet Mam, Rachel and Willow, so we were both kind of tired by the time we met up with them. We enjoyed ourselves though!

As you can see, I took my camera with me. LOL! There are some other photos in my photo albums if you want to take a look at them.

Tori

4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day for a picnic. I havent been on one for years. Maybe I can convince hubby to take us out in the next week or so...

KAYLEE said...

GREAT WAY To spend the day

Kati said...

Looks like a lovely day for the park!!!! Glad to hear you had a fun, relaxing time in the sun!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks all. Yes, it was a lovely way to spend my Saturday.