Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mam's driving & other stuff

OK, as Mam requested, I'm going to tell you about my Mam's driving. All I can say is, she did a fantastic job. She just needs to be a bit more confident and believe in herself instead of worrying about whether she can or can't do something. If she finds that confidence, it wont be long before she has her licence.

Anyway, I've not done very much today. I had a bit of laundry to catch up on, so I've been concentrating on doing that. I've also watched some TV. And I found some wrapping paper in the cupboard, so I used it to wrap up some of the gifts I've already got for people.

I've got a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow (Monday) Mam (and I think Willow too) will be coming down to my place, and we are hoping to have a go at making apple butter. Tuesday I'm going shopping with Mam. Wednesday Kero has a grooming appointment, so while he spends the day at the groomer, I'll be spending the day at my parents' place. Thursday Kelly and I are taking Kero into town so he can go to the vet for his shots. And, Friday, I'm meeting my Nan in town to wander around the market and have lunch together.

Anyway, that's all from me for today. I think I'll go see who's posted on their blogs today.

Tori

9 comments:

Liz said...

Well thats your week all sown up Tori, and it is all to do with little Kero from what I can see.
Pepper has just had a bath ready for his hair cut he is in desperate need of one but he looks lovely.

Tori_Z said...

Auntie Lizzie:
Yes, it is mostly to do with Kero. I don't bath him before he goes to the groomer, because they do it anyway, so I don't see the point.

KAYLEE said...

I AM OKAY TODAY:)

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

as your aunty lizzie says " thats your week all worked out then ".

i am very pleased to hear your mam is very -very good at her driving and she will get more confident as time goe's on " bless her ".

and poor kero has 2 things that he really isnt very fond of, so hugs and kisses from his gr/grandmaxx.

and you should have a lovely time with your nan p on friday.

Tori_Z said...

Kaylee:
I'm very glad to hear that! :)

Grandma:
Yes, she will get more confident as time goes on.

Kati said...

Congrats to your mom for such a successful driving endeavor. And good luck with your apple-butter-making tomorrow. I hope it turns out to be all you expect.

theteacher said...

sounds like a plesant week! good luck with the apple butter!

Tori_Z said...

Kati:
Mam says "Thanks." And, "Thanks" from me about the apple butter.

Thanks to you too, Rach!

The Anonymous said...

Everyone should see this.. http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!