Thursday, September 06, 2007

Promised pic

OK, here's the photo I promised of baby Jayde in Kero's bed with him. Jayde was so tiny that she's hard to see, but she's the little black fur ball by Kero's head. The yellow bit is her collar. The photo was taken back in October of 2005. Jayde was six weeks old, and Kero was a little over 16 months old. And, this was within a few hours of Jayde meeting Kero.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of today working on a new page. It's called 'The Herb Garden' and the link is already on the sidebar if you want to go take a look. I'll add more to it as and when I can.

My Mam seems to be getting on well with her driving. If she keeps it up at this rate she could be taking her test before Christmas.

I think I'll go see who's been posting on their blogs today. Have a good day"

Tori

7 comments:

C-Lake Winnipesaukee said...

The herb garden is very nice, and I also like the little clicking leave that you have!

Tori_Z said...

Thanks, Carol!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well you have been a busy bee today havent you, the herb garden is great.

and i see the colour on my blg has changed " thank you ".

KAYLEE said...

I HAVE TO SAY....SHE LOOKS CUTER THEN JUST " the little furball" hahaha! I am in a good mood today....feeling great! even wrote a post:P

AliceKay said...

Jayde looked so tiny in there with Kero.

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
Thanks about the herb garden, and you're very welcome about your blog.

Kaylee:
I think nowadays she's more beautiful than cute, if that makes sense. She was just a cute little fluff ball when she was younger though.

I'm glad you're feeling better and have posted on your blog. I'll go take a look in a minute. :)

AliceKay:
Yeah, she did, didn't she? She really was tiny. Seeing that pic reminds me of how tiny Kero was when he came home. Although, he was bigger than Jayde. Part of that was because he was 3 & 1.2 weeks older coming home than she was.

LadyStyx said...

awww...how cute!