Friday, November 16, 2007

Brain teaser's and things

Question 1: An electric train is traveling South-East at 95 miles per hour, and the wind is traveling North-West at 95 miles per hour. What direction does the smoke blow?

Question 2: An elephant, a giraffe, a monkey, a crocodile, an aligator, two mice and another elephant are under a normal sized umbrella. How many of them got wet?

I'll post the answers at the end of my blog post.

I haven't really done anything today. And, this time I mean it. LOL!

Kelly went in to town to fetch a couple of bits for me, and when he got home, I wrapped them up while he wrote the labels. So, our Christmas shopping is very nearly finished. I just need to get Kelly's main present and my Dad's presents. I'm not going to say what I've got for people on here though, because I don't want to risk the person reading it and finding out what they're getting for Christmas.

It's still cold here. Kelly said yesterday it's like being back in Canada again. Only, without the snow. LOL! Well, I for one hope the snow does show up. Not so much because it would be like being back in Canada, but because I absolutely LOVE snow. The way things are going it looks like I should get at least a light dusting of the stuff before Christmas. I'd rather more, but even that would be a start.

Umm... Well, I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess I'll give you the answers to those questions now. At least some of you probably already got at least the first one though.

Answer to question 1: It doesn't. The train is electric... In other words, there is no smoke.

Answer to question 2: None of them. It wasn't raining.

Sorry, I just had to. LOL!

Tori

P.S. I posted a couple of poems on my poetry spot if you want to go take a look.

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well who's a clever girl then tori with those jokes,lol'

hope you get your wish for snow for christmas but you can keep it up there with you,lol.

i wonder who those pressie's are for your keeping very quiet about ( some one might see what you wrote ).

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
I didn't make them up. I heard them on the radio.

I've got no problem with keeping the snow.

They are for all kinds of people. Remember, most of the family reads my blog (even if they don't comment on it).

KAYLEE said...

HOW ARE YOU??? LOVE THE JOKES!

Tori_Z said...

I'm good thanks Kaylee. You?