Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Teylah, Kera, Rosie and Kero


These are the photos I've been promising for over a month of Teylah the bear and Kera the Westie (and her little puppy Rosie) that I had made for me at "The Bear Factory" as early birthday presents when I was in Norwich with Carl and Rachel. Teylah was a present from my Mam and Dad, and Kera (and little Rosie) was a little present I got for myself, because I couldn't resist.

As you can see, Kero wanted to be in on the photo shoot. LOL!




Tori

6 comments:

Karen said...

Didn't do bad with the camera did I? lol
Mam xx

Tori_Z said...

Mam:
No, you didn't do a bad job with the camera.

theteacher said...

Kero and his girl look really cute together!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

you know tori kero is such a handsome man isnt he.

and the photo's are all lovely well done karen.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

you know tori kero is such a handsome man isnt he.

and the photo's are all lovely well done karen.

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
Yeah, he's a very handsome little man, and he knows it too! LOL!