Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You know your pets are spoiled...

... When you find yourself sitting on the floor while they are stretched out on the sofa. LOL!

Yeah, that's what happened to me earlier... I ended up sat on the floor while Kero and Chance were stretched out on the sofa. LOL!

Anyway, I haven't done much today. Kelly went in to town to fetch a couple of things for me, and he brought me a tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and onion baguette and a jam doughnut back with him. And, yes, I did enjoy them.

There's still no sign of my snoww. Just a whole lot of rain and wind... Yup, we've got plenty of that! But, it's snow I want, not rain! Oh, well, there's still time for me to get snow in time for Christmas. I wont hold my breath though, since Wales isn't exactly known for its snow. Still, I can hope, can't I?

Looks like my "Winter cold" is going to be one of those that hangs around for quite a while but doesn't turn in to more than a slight case of the sniffles. It's been hanging around for something like two weeks now, and doesn't seem to be able to decide whether it should go away or stick around. I'd like it to go away, but it doesn't seem to be listening to me. LOL! Still, I guess I should be glad it hasn't progressed in to anything worse. :)

"The Aristocats" was on Disney Cinemagic this evening, so I watched it. It was at some point during that movie that I found myself shoved off the sofa by Kero and Chance. LOL! I've seen the movie loads of times before (in fact I know for a fact I mentioned one of those times on here... When Carl and Rachel were here at the end of August). So, I wont go in to detail about the movie. All I'll say is it's a great movie, and a must for cat lovers.

We've decided we wont get Kero an advent calender next year. Last year he got bored of the treats half way through the month, and this year he's already gotten bored of them. He barely even looks at his calender, and completely ignores the treat from it. In fact, as far as I know, his treat from this morning is still on our bedroom floor (I threw away his one from yesterday after I got fed up of stepping on it. LOL!)

Can't think of anything else to say today, so I guess it's time to hit that "publish" button.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day.

Tori

8 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*singz* "Every-body...every-body...every-body wants to be a cat!!" Love that song.

Gotta couple spoiled ones here too though not THAT spoiled. Ok so the cat has her own chair...we rarely have company so it isnt used anyhow plus you cant see the tv well from it anyhow!

Hoping the sniffles leave soon and at least a little snow graces your doorstep for Christmas.

Tori_Z said...

*sings* "... because a cat's the only cat
that knows where it's at!"

Couldn't resist... LOL!

Tori_Z said...

Oh, and... How can you say yours aren't that spoiled when they have their own chair? LOL!

Seriously though, the boys only ended up with the sofa because they kept kicking me, and where I was moving out of the way of their paws (their paws have claws on them after all, lol) I kinda ran out of sofa to sit on. LOL!

AliceKay said...

I know Abby (our cat) is spoiled. Some afternoons I feel really tired and achy and want to take a little rest on the bed right here by my computer, but then I look over and see her sleeping on it...so I let her sleep. I usually just go back to what I'm working on and forget about lying down. *shrugs*

theteacher said...

Try feeding them to the cats . . . LOL.

Tori_Z said...

AK:
Now that is a spoiled cat! LOL!

Rachel:
The cats don't like them either. LOL!

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

tori
its not only the cats that are spoilt in your house and that includes the (hamster)lol,and yes i can understand why you gave up your seat for the claws(ouch)lol.

hope your sniffles go real soon, as there is nothing worse than a stuffewd up nose.

Tori_Z said...

Grandma:
That's true. LOL!

I hope so too!