Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This week's menu

Will do a proper post later, I just wanted to quickly post this week's menu while I remember what I've planned on us having for dinner each day this week.

_________________________

Tuesday:
Take-out (we were going to have Elizabeth make dinner, but Kelly wants us to grab him a KFC on the way home from Asda, so I told her not to bother cooking)

Wednesday:
Chicken roast dinner (with Mam and Dad... They're coming down to us)

Thursday
Sausage, mash and peas

Friday:
Chicken drummers, chips and beans

Saturday:
Pasta or noodles with a pasta sauce

Sunday:
Dinner at my parents' place

Monday:
Dinner with Mam (so, whatever Mam feels like having that we have in the cupboard or freezer, lol)

2 comments:

LadyStyx said...

MMMmmmm sounds like a nummy week at Tori's this week!

Tori_Z said...

LadyStyx:
Well, if you're not doing anything you're welcome to come for dinner :)