My dinosaurs are all finally finished. So, while Kelly had the camera out to take those photos of Kero yesterday (Sunday) I had him take a photo of them too.
The T-Rex was put together a few years ago. I just never got around to doing the Stegasaurus and Triceratops back then.
The Stegasaurus was definately the hardest to do. I had to have Kelly help with putting those spikey bits on its back. It was getting that sorted that made putting them together take so long. Even Kelly had to do one, let it completely dry, then do another... And so on. Very time consuming!
The Triceratops was more complicated than the T-Rex, but not nearly as difficult to do as the Stegasaurus. I got that one done while waiting for the Stegasaurus to get finished.
Triceratops are my favourite kind of dinosaur.
By the way - not sure how well you can see in the picture - but, just in case you can see... The T-Rex's left "hand" is a bit deformed because it got chewed on. I put the T-Rex together when Kero was a puppy, and he got hold of the arm (I obviously dropped it) and chewed on it. I rescued it, but it now looks kinda like the T-Rex had a bit of an accident that cost him the use of that arm.
And, before anyone asks, no... I'm not getting them painted. If I could do it myself, I'd paint them. But, I don't want anyone doing it for me, otherwise I didn't make them myself. As it was I had to have Kelly help put the Stegasaurus' spikes on its back.