OK, it's time for May 2010's craft update!
I've done much better with my knitting this past month. For one thing, I managed to finish this:
It's the baby blanket I've been knitting for baby Michael. I did give some blankets I'd made to baby Emma-Jane too, but I'd made those in the past, and didn't think about getting photos until after I'd given them to Louise (her Mami). But I made sure to get a photo of this one before I gave it to Elizabeth (Michael's Mami). So, yeah, that's the baby blanket I knitted for my nephew and Godson. I really hope they aren't wrong, and that it is a boy, because of it being mostly blue. Mind you, I asked Elizabeth about it before making it, and she said she wouldn't care, and agrees with me that it would matter more if it was pink and the girl turned out to be a boy. Besides, blue is Elizabeth's favourite colour, so she's going to be pleased with blue no matter what, I think. LOL!
Anyway, I have also finished almost everything for the hhandmade giveaway thing. I just have to finish off the one item, which I have started, but pretty much only just. It will be done soon though, so I "should" be sending off the stuff for the giveaway by either the end of June or start of July. Sorry I've kept those of you who signed up waiting so long.
Like I said, May was a much better month for crafts. :)
P.S. If you're wondering, the blankets I made before and gave to baby Emma-Jane were yellow, green, blue and purple. One was just four thick bands - one of each colour - but the other one was thinner stripes of the colours, with them alternating in a spacific order. I made them a few years back for a baby who never ended up needing them.