Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pre-released books

Smashwords has a new feature where you can pre-release books. So I've pre-released my next 6 books, and will pre-release others as I have them ready (assuming they're ready ahead of when I want to publish them, obviously).

The books I've pre-released already are:

Asha's Big Adventure (official release date: 12th August 2013).
Snowball The Oddball Kobold (official release date: 2nd September 2013).
The Leaf Monster And Other Children's Poems (official release date: 23rd September 2013).
Kero's World, Book 4: Kero Celebrates Halloween (official release date: 31st October 2013)
Kero's World, Book 5: Kero Goes To Town (official release date: 17th November 2013).
Kero's World, Book 6: Kero Celebrates Christmas (official release date: 3rd December 2013).

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I'm slowing working my way back in time... LOL! Am I getting younger?

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Maybe...

The question is though, would that be a good or bad thing? Some people would say no, others would say yes. What do you think?

Toriz said...

Oh, and thanks Iggy for taking the time to go through all the posts you missed!