Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend writing progress

I've had a pretty productive weekend.

I got the second draft of one of the stories I had in early draft done, and the first draft of the prologue for a longer one I'm working on done too.

I'm quite excited about this longer story, because it's going to be longer than the longest of the ones I've published so far!

I actually came on here to post about something else, but I forget what it was, so I'm going to leave it at this for today.

I'm tired, so don't judge me too harshly, LOL

4 comments:

Rita said...

Always good to have a productive weekend!! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yes, indeed!

Intense Guy said...

You got a lot more written than I did! All I did was shovel snow.

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
I wish you could shovel that snow in to a box and send it to me!