Monday, October 06, 2014

Stormy Monday - October 6th 2014 (FD)

It's a stormy Monday morning; perfect for water dwelling creatures, like ducks, water sprites, and sea fairies. Not so nice for the foxes, squirrels, and pixies, who prefer dryer weather (pixies can't fly if they're wings get wet). But, regardless of the inconvenience to pixies, ice giants are blowing their chilly breath across the land, while skybears water the Earth from up in the clouds they call home.

I, on the other hand, am sitting at my desk pretending to be doing something useful, when I'm actually just writing this blog post. I'd say not to tell anyone, but since I'm publishing this online, where anyone can see it, that would be a pointless request, don't you think?

It's not like I really have anything important - or, even very interesting - to post about, since all I've really done in the past couple of days is the usual day to day stuff: feed and play with the degus and gerbils, do housework, etc. But, I'm writing a post anyway.

This morning, for example, I made sure I was up to date with sorting ratings and reviews on Goodreads for what I read over the weekend, had some egg on toast for breakfast, then I spent some time looking up names with certain meanings for characters for upcoming stories, and pretty soon I'll be working on some writing. I've also made a start on todays chores, and given the degus and gerbils breakfast and a bit of attention. Once I'm done writing, I'll do some more chores, then either read and then take a nap, or nap and then read, depending on if I'm tired and sleepy or not. Then it will be dinner time for me.

Like I said, nothing either exciting or interesting. I just thought I'd stop by and post something.

Well, there is one interesting thing about today... Today is AliceKay's birthday! So, happy birthday, AliceKay!

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Sounds like a pleasant sort of day.

Hugs.

And yes, Happy Birthday to Alice Kay!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Yeah, it has been. Hope yours has too? Hugs!

Fairytale said...

Well sounds like not to bad a day for you, so hope you enjoyed the rest of it,and Happy Birthday to Alice Kay as well, xx

Victoria Zigler said...

Grandma:
Yeah, it was a decent day; quiet, and not very eventful, and I got everything done that I planned to. Xx

AliceKay said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Tori. :)

*hugs*

Victoria Zigler said...

AK:
You're very welcome! :)

*Hugs*