Monday, May 31, 2021

#Poetry #Book #NewRelease "Born From Stardust And Other Poems"


 

A selection of poems of various lengths and styles, exploring a variety of themes and subjects.

 

Topics explored in the poems that make up this collection include – but are not limited to – animals and nature, writing and creativity, death and grief, as well as the Covid-19 pandemic.

 

 

Yes, I published another poetry collection.  In fact, today (May 31st 2021) is its official release date.

 

As I'm sure you can tell from the title and cover image above, this one is called "Born From Stardust And Other Poems" and is a collection of the various poems I've written since I last published any of my poems that aren't pet related.  I've played with a couple of poetry styles, as well as used some of my favourite styles many times again, and the result is a fair sized collection of poems on a variety of different topics, including a few poems I wrote about the pandemic situation throughout the past year.

 

You can already buy the eBook from Smashwords in all formats they offer, which means there's a format that will work for you, regardless of your prefered method of reading eBooks, whether it's with a Kindle, Nook, your computer, or whatever.  In fact, if you can read this post, there's a way you can read the book.


However, if you prefer to buy your eBooks elsewhere, you can grab your copy via other retailers such as Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon Canada, Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and a few other places my books get distributed to, including many of the Amazon stores for other countries.  To grab your copy, just click on the link for your prefered retailer, or go there and search for it if I haven't listed it here.


For those who aren't keen on eBooks: don't worry! Paperback and audio versions will become available as soon as I can arrange for them.  I will, of course, let you know when that happens.


Regardless of your format of choice, if you'd like to add the book to your Goodreads to-read shelf, you can find the book's Goodreads page here, where all available formats will be listed.


Oh, and... Yes, the cover image is an actual NASA image.  One of the ones the public is free to use however they want, as long as NASA gets credit for it.  So, here's the copyright information for it:


Cover art Hubble Discovery of Runaway Star Yields Clues to Breakup of Multiple-Star System © NASA

No comments: