Hi everyone.
This is Lilie the Westie.
I went to the groomer place a couple of weeks ago, so here are some photos of me freshly groomed. You can even see Logan in one of them, wishing he was the same side of the gate I was. Apparently he missed me loads when I was gone. My brother really loves me. But then, why wouldn't he?
Anyway, here are the photos.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
6 comments:
Hi Lilie! You are ALWAYS the cutest!
Thanks, Jeanie!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Looking good!
He missed you and was ready for you to be back home to play! :)
Rita:
Thanks. And, yes, it seems so.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Hi Lilie What a lovely smart girl you are,And Logan missed you I'll have cut it but wouldn't he, You're the princess in that house apart from your human mum, Love to you all Nan and great grandmaxxxx
Thanks, Great-Grandma.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment