Sunday, March 31, 2013

Goodreads 2013 reading challenge

Goodreads does a reading challenge each year for you to challenge yourself to read a certain number of books in the year.

I originally said 100, but Kelly said that would be too easy for me, and - since I agreed - I changed it to 200. My Mam and Dad think that was for the best too, especially since I read a little over 160 last year according to Goodreads.

I'm thinking I should change it again though, because I'm almost at 100 already, and we're only just at the end of March.

OK, I admit many of the books were short children's books and some were short stories, but there's no rule saying what length of book, and Goodreads themselves are adding to my total each time I read a book. If they say they count, I say so too!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Maybe they should count reading blogs too... LOL - That's the only way I'd get a hundred books read!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
LOL! Yeah, maybe!