Monday, April 07, 2014

My guest post on writing and publishing on Indie Writers Review

Check out my guest post over at Indie Writers Review by going to http://indiewritersreview.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/indiewritersreview-special-spotlight-feature-author-victoria-ziglar-guest-post/, and learn about how I became a published author, as well as what advice I would give to others looking to follow in my footsteps.

Indie Writers Review will also be hosting me on their radio slot on June 7th 2014 at 11am Central Standard Time (12pm Eastern Standard Time). If you want to listen to my interview, just tune in by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/indiereviews-behind-the-scenes on the correct date and time.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Oh wow! A chance to hear your voice! This will be so cool!!

Smiles.

I love what you said about writing...

"If you want to write, do it."

I'm glad you are "doing it."

Hugs

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Glad you liked what I wrote, and also that you're excited about hearing my radio interview. This will be my first live interview; every other one has been organized ahead of time via e-mail.

I know you were in The Wolven while I was streaming, but don't think you ever heard any of my slots. Only people who heard me streaming will have heard my voice if they don't know me in person. But that will change in a couple of months...