Thursday, October 03, 2013

Stopped the tablets (kinda FD)

I'm not taking the tablets any more.

Well, actually, I stopped taking them about two months ago.

Why?

Because I was having side effects and the doctors were blaming them all on my weight, despite the fact that some of them (like the extremely bad headaches) couldn't be weight related. Not to mention the fact that the tablets were actually causing much of the weight gain.

I wasn't 100% sure it was the right thing to do at first, but all the side effects disappeared within a few days of me stopping the tablets, and I've ost 8lbs since stopping taking them, bearing in mind I'm not exercising as much as I should be due to trying to get my strength back after a year of essentially spending most of the time laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.

I'm also wanting healthier foods again; fruit and veg rather than chocolate and pizza.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I hope you are feeling much better now -

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Actually, yes I am! Not amazing, but a lot better than I was while on the tablets!