Monday, September 15, 2014

Crafty update - September 15th 2014 (kinda LBE)

You probably saw Victory AKA Vic (the unicorn I knitted for my friend and fellow author, Barbara G.Tarn last month) when I posted the photos of the two of us together. Or, perhaps, you visited her blog and saw him there? But whether you did or not, here are the photos we took of him before he was put in the bag he hid in while waiting to be given to Barb:


Here are some photos of a blanket I knitted for Kelly:


And here are my recent card creations:


Well, I say "recent" but some of those cards I've been trying to get Blogger to let me post on and off for some time now. Ah well, better late than never, right? Anyway, they all seem to be here, so I guess Blogger is feeling co-operative today... YAY!

Among the cards are birthday cards for family members - including my Grandma's Yorkshire Terrier, Jayde, who turned 9 on September 3rd 2014 - and online friends, as well as the cards for both my parents and Kelly's parents for Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day this year... Which will tell you how long I've been trying to get Blogger to post the card photos for me, LOL!

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

The unicorn is fabulous!!!

And you have been busy with the card making!! Wow! So many nice ones!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Iggy!

Rita said...

Yay! You've been crafty again! Everything looks great, especially the unicorn. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Rita!

GITA REDDY said...

Thank you for letting me see the cutest woolly unicorn ever! Actually, it's the first woolly unicorn I've seen but I'm sure he is the cutest.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Gita! :)