Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 - Week four update

Week four of NaNoWriMo is over.

I didn't manage to finish writing the story of "Filicity The Musical Platypus" that I was working on this week. Part of this is because - unlike the other three - I only had a very rough draft to work with (the other three were in early draft, but this one was just rough scribbles, if you know what I mean) and part of it is because I got busy making holiday cards and reading "The Hunger Games Trilogy" so didn't spend as much time working on writing as I should have.

Still, there's a couple of hours to go before NaNoWriMo is over.

Besides, even if I don't finish writing the story before the month is up, I've made progress on it and written those other three and that counts for something!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

You made good progress!

I've always had trouble "writing to a schedule" - the creative muse always leaves town when I try!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I did really well during November, but it didn't stick like I hoped it would. I mean, I'm still working on writing, but the schedule thing didn't work out for me. Still, I got some serious writing done, and that's what matters.