Tuesday, November 05, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013

November is NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).

Because I write shorter pieces I don't really need an entire month to write something, so I'm using NaNoWriMo to work on some half-written stories I haven't gotten to recently.

I don't begrudge the time taken to settle both Luna and Cara in, and I certainly don't begrudge Kero the time he's needed because of being so unwell (he's still the same as he was when I did Sunday's post). I know nobody said I did, but I wanted to make sure that was clear.

But right now I want to get some of those stories finished.

I've been lucky in that I was so ahead that I could pre-release Kero's books and a couple of others and buy myself some time, but the last one is officially released early next month so I need to get some more finished and pre-released. NaNoWriMo seems like a good way to do that.

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

It looks like NaNoWriMo got you jump started!

Smiles.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Yeah, it helped me get ahead again. Shame the writing schedule thing didn't stick, LOL!