Saturday, January 04, 2014

2014 reading challenges

Happy New Year!

A few days late, but whatever.

It's a whole new year, which means a whole new Goodreads reading challenge, LOL!

Yes, I signed up again this year. Last year my goal was 250 books and I read 290 (as I mentioned the other day). This year my goal is 300 books.

I also signed up for both a new A-Z book title challenge and a new A-Z character challenge on one of the Goodreads groups I'm a member of (and will sign up for them on the other if they do them this year too). The title one is to read a book for each letter of the alphabet, and the character one is to read a book with a main character for each letter of the alphabet.

Also, the quarterly reading challenge on that same group for the first quarter is to read at least 12 books that have been on your to-read shelf for three months or longer, and since I was already planning to go and read some of the books I've had waiting to be read for some time I signed up for that one too.

I have a lot of reading to do... Not that I don't already read a lot anyway, LOL!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Yappy New Year!!!!

You must be busy reading (and writing) books this month!!!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
I'm almost always busy reading and writing, LOL!